Wild Wild West Shootout Rules
- The official will call all fouls and violations.
- One Official per court.
- Higher authority cannot change the judgment decisions of the official. Only questions concerning rule interpretation or player eligibility are appealable.
- Once play resumes after a disagreement or appeal, the decision is considered to be final. No further appeals will be allowed.
- All rules are in accordance with the Iowa High School Boys Basketball Rulebook except for the following amendments.
- All baskets will be regulation height (10 feet).